For more FAQ's and live chat, click here.
What is the official The Lumineers App and where can I download it?
- The official The Lumineers mobile app is free to download for both iPhone and Android devices. Access tour dates, band info, music and more. Members of the official fan club The Big Parade can also access premium exclusive content.
THE LUMINEERS FANCLUB
General Membership Questions
What are the benefits of The Big Parade Official Fan Club Membership?
What is the cost of The Big Parade Official Fan Club Membership?
- An annual membership is $40.
How do I renew my membership?
- When your annual membership expires you will receive a notification via the app and you will be prompted to enter in your credit card information to renew.
How do I change my shipping address?
How do I get my annual fanclub gift?
- We plan to ship the annual Fan Club gifts to all current members mid-February. Please be sure your address info is updated in our system by Friday, January 29th, 2020.
How can I see my original sign up date?
- You can see when your membership first started by logging in to your account and selecting “My Profile”. Please email h[email protected] if you have questions about your original membership date.
Can I purchase a Big Parade Official Fan Club Membership for a friend or family member?
- To purchase a gift membership simply go HERE (https://www.thelumineersfanclub.com/join?k=cbd02af2) scroll to the bottom of the page and click on GIVE GIFT. Forward the redemption code to the recipient and have them click on HAVE A GIFT CODE from the same page.
Early access to ticket pre-sales
Do I get access to ticket pre-sales as a member of the fanclub?
- Active fanclub members get first access to buy presale tickets for The Lumineers headline shows before the general public by using a unique code. We will do our best to be sure that this is available worldwide but will confirm specific dates.
Where do I find my presale code?
- You can find your unique presale code to purchase tickets to headline shows by logging in to your account, selecting “My Profile”, then selecting “Manage Subscriptions”.
Am I guaranteed tickets in the presale?
- Tickets are not guaranteed but active members will have first access to buy presale tickets.
How do I get exclusive fanclub merchandise?
- We are in the process of putting together some great exclusive fanclub merchandise and we’ll be sure to notify all members how to buy when we’re ready to launch.
What is the fanclub merchandise discount?
- Members will soon have a code that will offer discounts to official The Lumineers merchandise store and exclusive fanclub merchandise.
We are so excited to announce that we’re wiping the slate clean for an all new FAN CLUB experience in 2020! The Big Parade has launched a NEW points program that gives you a chance to earn real rewards! We know your status as a Lumineers fan is important to you and this new system will in no way affect your seniority (we have the date you joined on file!), but will instead amplify your membership.
Ways you can start earning points today:
1- Daily Login
1- Like Content
5- Post in Forum
2- Comment on a Forum or Feed Post
2- Another User Likes Your Comment
1- Watch Video
1- Read Article
3- Fill Out Poll
3- Take a Quiz
25- Check In @ Show
Fans can now use The Big Parade app to check in on show day during the upcoming #IIITheWorldTour in order to have a chance to win free merch, a VIP lounge upgrade, a potential meet n’ greet and more. Please turn on the app’s push notifications to be alerted for the check in window in your city. We’ll contact you via DM if you’ve won!
Stay tuned on March 1st when we will roll out the list of full rewards and announce how you can officially redeem your points!
What are gifts?
- We will be loading Official The Lumineers gifts such as emojis and gifs which you will be able to send to other members of the community within the app! We’ll release more info when that feature is launched.
How do I change my password?
- You can change your password at any time by logging in to your account, clicking on "My Profile" from the menu, then select "Edit Profile".
What if I forgot my password?
What if I have questions?